Chargeback Analyst – Langhorne, PA
This position is responsible for contributing as a member of the Revenue Management Team in all aspects of reviewing, approving, and processing all customer chargebacks, as well as assisting in the review and processing of select rebates.
- Ensure timely and accurate daily validation and processing of wholesaler chargebacks and resubmissions.
- Work daily with customer contacts and internal Pricing & Contracts team to resolve chargeback validation errors associated with membership and pricing/contract eligibility.
- Complete daily validation of government contract membership such as DOD, FSS, and PHS, as needed.
- Ensure confirmations and reconciliation reports are accurately stated and processed within customer contractual timelines.
- Send daily chargeback rejections and pricing discrepancy reports to the wholesalers
- Update membership in iContracts as needed to process chargebacks
- Manage and maintain chargeback email inbox
- Maintain and build excellent external and internal customer relationships
- Process manual chargeback submissions occasionally
- Test, validate and improve the SAP system and work flows for chargebacks or rebates, as assigned.
- Assist in chargeback reporting or project-specific analysis, as needed.
- Assist in quarterly or monthly indirect sales rebate analysis or processing in support of Rebate Analyst
- Assist in occasional other department project responsibilities, as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficient Analytical Skills
- Proficient Communication Skills, Written and Verbal
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Keen Ability to Build Solid External and Internal Relationships
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry Preferred
- Experience with Chargeback Processing Preferred
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Experience working with iContracts, and EDI844/EDI849/EDI845/EDI867 transaction sets a plus
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS Word
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required